At Collaborative Fund, we’re invested in the future of education and supporting the next generation of entrepreneurs.
So when we learned that Seth Godin was planning to teach a Skillshare class, we thought it would be a great opportunity to reach out to our community and offer a few scholarships to help push your ideas forward.
Seth’s Skillshare class will cover a range of important business topics, including Funding, Freelancing vs. Entrepreneurship, Hiring, Naming, Partnerships, Cash Flow & Pricing, Positioning, and Business Models.
To enter to win a scholarship (in the form of a Skillshare gift card), answer one of the following questions on Twitter to @collabfund:
- What’s your favorite Seth Godin book?
- How would taking Seth’s class help your business or side project?
- What business topic would you be most excited to learn about?
Deadline for entrees is end of day on Tuesday, January 14th 2014.
- bingosniffs likes this
- knowledge3 likes this
- craigshapiro likes this
- joyeuseslog likes this
- theninarosa reblogged this from skillshare
- theninarosa likes this
- omygoodness likes this
- youarebutawitness likes this
- murdoch19 likes this
- skillshare likes this
- skillshare reblogged this from collaborativefund
- kunaltandon likes this
- amritrichmond likes this
- collaborativefund posted this